A few months ago, when my friend Sandra Retzer said she needed a subject for her assignment on Life Coaching, I happily volunteered. The coaching consisted of 1 ‚5 sessions on a regular basis, made of discussions, exercises using coaching tools, and reflections on specific topics.
To me, the title sounded a bit “dramatic”, I had imagined that life coaching was for people in depression, who needed some sort of ” life guards”. But I was wrong. A Life Coach can help you clarify your priorities and discover what are the areas you need to work on more, she / he can help you find out your hidden desires and design a plan to achieve your goals.
Through the sessions, Sandra and I worked on many things form work to private life, and what I learned is:
- To identify my priorities, needs, and goals
- To give myself credit and be satisfied and proud of myself
- There are more then one perspective to things, and it does help to talk to someone who is not emotional involved with oneself
- To design a plan and to be held accountable for it, increases the chance of success
- Have less of what I don’t want, and have more or what I want
- To remember that each week, there is something to celebrate!
I thought that a Life Coach can be very helpful and if you work well and do your homework, the Life Coach can become the accelerator of your growth on a mental, intellectual, physical and spiritual level. The coaching can be what you need it to be for your self-development and the expansion of your satisfaction.
What would you like to work on today?
Think about it… 😉
THANK YOU SANDRA RETZER.
Sandra Retzer’s contact for a free evaluation : Sandra.email@example.com or 1346 6701 972