Business & Marketing MentoringFor who:
- Practitioners in the beauty, health and wellness industry who need to develop the business side of their activity.
- Individuals who would like to set up their clinic / practice / wellness center / spa.
- How to go from a dream to a business entity with a strong team and stable clientele?
- How should I market myself?
- Which platform should I use to stay connected to my customers?
- How to create my website effortlessly?
- How to organize my work flow so I can spend more time working "on my business" rather than "in the business"?
- I'm not interested in marketing, what can / should I do weekly with little time?
What I provide: One-to-one business & marketing private mentoring: I share the tools, and we work on it together, and they become your tools. Managing your business and marketing becomes natural and you save time to focus on your core activity.
About me: My education is international business, which taught me a method of thinking and working with people from all cultures and backgrounds. My experience comes from founding and managing a boutique day spa in Beijing, for more than 8 years. Over 8 years, I went from working 12 hours a day and being underweight 10 kg, to a more balanced life where I delegated progressively key responsibilities. Today I am managing the business remotely from overseas and I focus on aspects that utilize my creativity and vision. Being an unexperienced small business owner in a foreign country, it took a lot of trials, missed attempts and small victories to learn a optimum relationship with my own business and yield better performance. We don’t just produce more time, we learn to be more time efficient and focused, and we build productive work patterns.
Why? For 8 years, I have collaborated with numerous practitioners in the health and wellness industry, and realized that for them, turning a passion into a business represented sometimes a challenge. The often asked me what I did for Kocoon in terms of marketing and how I managed it. I have learned so much from them for my own spirituality and health, I felt the need to support them in their mission. How? By sharing business and marketing tools that I have streamlined over time. This is a also my way to continue collaborating and exchanging with people who inspire me the most. Along the way, other "wellness -preneurs" have come to me, asking questions about my path. They hold a dream in their heart, an idea for a project, and it is a very fragile thing, that can be easily dropped and abandoned. To create and build the company of your dreams you will need:
- Faith, perseverance, and even stubbornness
- Surround yourself with the right people, ask a lot of questions!
I missed having a mentor whose steps I could follow, and I have made so many costly mistakes! Today, I dedicate myself to the ones who have a dream, and a lot of questions.
Kocoon spa in facts:
- Kocoon is a boutique day spa with 8 years of business, located in the center of entertainment in Beijing
- Winner of the “Best Spa” and "Best Hotel Spa" 2016 Cityweekend Award
- Winner of the “Best Spa” and "Best Hotel Spa" 2015 Cityweekend Award
- Generating above 200 000$ annual business in 2015
- Nominated twice by Asia Spa Awards for Best Spa in Beijing
- Ranks in first page when you google “Waxing Beijing” and “Spa Beijing”, first position for “Facial Beijing”