Targeted Slimming Massage with CuppingThe cupping method increases the treatment’s performance and speed up the slimming process.
How does this work?
When fat causes cellulite, over time, it can harden under the form of lumps beneath your skin, and cannot be removed by just a massage. Our cupping therapy promotes weight loss and full-body toning by stimulating acu-points and running them along the lymphatic lines. These special acu-points provide your circulatory system with the energy required to metabolize body fat, including the fat in your problem areas and the fat around your internal organs. A more efficient circulation can facilitate the removal of toxins and excess water that are causing or increasing your weight problems. Furthermore, the suction created helps to reach fat located in the deeper level, and separate it from the fibres. Once ruptured, it will be liquified and all its waist will be flushed out through the lymphatic system.
Will the cups leave marks on my skin?We don't leave the cups on one point, like the regular cupping therapy, we run them on your skin. Thus, the cups don't have time to leave marks although you can still feel the suction.
Are the results visible immediately?You can feel an immediate relief after the first session, due to improved lymphatic and blood circulation. Some people feel a bit sore the next day, just as if they had done an intense yoga session! After 5-6 sessions, the appearance of your skin will be more even. After 7-10 sessions, your skin is firmer and the resistant fat has been eliminated. The number of sessions depend on each individual's current situation, as well as life hygiene. Some patients may require less sessions, some more.
Targeted Slimming Massage Program:For optimum performance, we recommend taking 5 to 10 treatments. After a consultation, our highly trained therapists will be able to allocate each session to work on specific areas and alternate them, until completion of the treatment. Benefits of our Slimming Massage Program:
- Shape your tummy, back, thighs, arms and other problem areas
- Reduce cellulite throughout your body while firming your skin
- Stimulation blood circulation
- Increased energy level
Extra tip: To increase the efficiency of this program, we recommend eating regular and balanced meals and having also a regular physical exercise.
What are the different types?
Surface fat forms on the surface of your abdomen, buttocks, thighs and other problem areas. This type of fat also causes cellulite, which occurs when lumps of fat beneath your skin harden over time. Visceral fat forms within your abdomen, and can be found around internal organs such as the liver, stomach and intestines.
Why fat becomes more stubbornYour metabolism starts to slow down anytime between your mid-20s to early 30s. Because as you age, you lose muscle and brown fat – the two tissues that are crucial for burning excess fat in your body. That is why you find yourself dieting or exercising several times harder to achieve the same results you did 10 years ago.
Does that mean dieting and exercising are enough?It is not that simple, because:
- Even with proper diet and exercise, your weight is likely to plateau at some point. Your metabolism slows down even more as your weight is reduced, since a lighter body burns less calories. This means your rate of weight loss will slow down unless you turn up the intensity of your diet and exercise.
- Even with proper diet and exercise, you can still lose weight without losing inches. Diet and exercise are more effective at burning visceral fat in your abdomen, and less effective against surface fat. This explains why some of us can lose a significant amount of weight without seeing much visible change to our figure.
- Even with proper diet and exercise, you cannot control where your body loses its fat.Fat in some areas are just less responsive to diet and exercise. So even though a weight loss diet can reduce your overall waistline, it rarely produces much inch loss in stubborn areas such as the outer thighs, inner thighs and upper arms. Studies have also proven that intensively exercising a specific body part will not produce more inch loss in that area.
Business Hours:TUE-SUN: 10:30AM - 8:30PM | THURS: 10:30AM - 9:30PM
- Fastest and best way: 24/7 Online reservation with real time schedule
- (86) 137 179 434 06
- Wechat: Kocoon_spa
- Email: reservations [at] kocoonspalounge.com