Introduction to Californian Oil Massage by Kocoon's Spa Trainer Marjorie Poitevin, from France
Giving a massage is a great way to relax your loved ones, and create a privileged connection. In a romantic relationship, it is a great way to connect and express the fact that he / she is your only focus at this moment. You will not only decrease tension but also create a deeper level of intimacy between both of you. By allowing your partner to practice receiving, you will also create a more balanced sense of harmony, of letting go, and letting be.
It is important to be able to receive a massage in order to be able to give a good massage therefore, during the class you will be the giver and the receiver. The technics that will be taught are close to Californian massage technics, which includes slow and soft motions, with various pressures.
What you will learn:
- Learn about the origins of massage: For who? When? How?
- Learn which ares to massage and how
- Learn to perform a 30 minutes to one hour massage
- Learn to give a massage with fluidity, and for you, in the right and safe position
- Choose between 2 dates: May 13 & 23
- 1 hour lunch break
- 850 rmb / person, with a 30% cancellation deposit upon booking | Pay the deposit now
- Beginners welcome! Couples, welcome! Singles, welcome!
- Space is limited to 4 participants, book your spot now!
- Private classes for couples available upon request
What participants say:
""My wife and myself attended the massage class conducted by Marjorie on 14 Mar 2015. Within that couple of hours, the trainer told and showed basic but effective massage techniques. We have learnt and practiced which lead to excellent sleep over the weekend. Last but not least, our children enjoyed their mango juice and cookies. That was an awesome experience of our family. Thank you very much for Kocoon Spa' s staff hospitality."
About Marjorie Poitevin, Kocoon spa Manager and Trainer
After studying hotel trade and catering she graduated in 2010 from the prestigious International aesthetic school Elysée Marbeuf in Paris. She carry on her studied with a degree in spa management in the Ambroise Croisat school in Paris.
After she graduated she worked for several spas in France: Spa Cinq Mondes, Spa Sothys. In 2012, she moved to New Caledonia to work as a beauty therapist for the Ramada Plaza, a famous luxury spa in Noumea.
In 2013, she came to China and worked in a beauty clinic close to Hong Kong. She joined Kocoon spa in September 2014 as a Spa Manager and Spa Trainer, creating new treatments and infusing her passion to the team.